Thursday, August 25, 2011

Never say goodbye!

My heart is aching & the tears keep coming.
Last night was the last time I got to see my boyfriend for awhile as he makes his journey to college.
A college 8 hours away from me. A place where he can get a good education.
Oh how I will miss you. Your kisses, hugs, smile and laughs.
I appreciate every moment we have spent together.
Since August 1st 2010 to now.
We have been dating for one year now & I can't wait to see you again.
My countdown begins, 45 days till I get to see you. HOMECOMING!





Thank you for always being there for me! You are the only one that I will ever truly love.
Your the first person who I have loved so much.
Your my best friend.
& I will always love you.
Together forever!


I will look at the promise ring you gave me every time I miss you.
The heart means love, hands mean friendship & faith, and the crown means loyalty.
FOREVER BABY!

Sincerely,
Your Forever Love





No comments:

Post a Comment