Saturday, August 27, 2011

Are You Ready?

When getting ready for college I recommend visiting your top choices before you apply.
Don't be the one to apply & be accepted to your first choice if you don't know what its like.

This weekend is my trip to my last 2 colleges on my list.
The Art Institute of Charlotte
The Art Insensitive of Pittsburgh

There is our plans for our roadtrip from Grand Rapids Michigan:
Leave Sunday @ 7 in the morning
Arrive at Virginia & Stay the night
Leave Monday morning for Charlotte
Meeting @ Charlotte at 12
Leave for Pittsburgh at 3
Stay in Pittsburgh for the night
Tuesday Meeting @ Pittsburgh at 12
Leave for mall @ 3
Then Steubenville Ohio to see BOBBY!!
Then Stay the night in OH
Leave Wednesday morning 





A few days this week i'm spending in the car, 
But I will post pictures as the days go on (:

No comments:

Post a Comment