Saturday, August 27, 2011

Going Away Gifts!

So in my previous blog, its about saying goodbye to my boyfriend.
The boyfriend I love to spoil, & I couldn't let him leave without a gift box!
This box is for all the memories we have made & future gifts/letters we send.

The box all tied up so he wont open it early.

The Box Opened

Now here are some of the individual gifts inside.
His favorite thing a new Frisbee

Next some movies for when he's bored
Limitless, Harry Potter, & The Hangover

A Picture frame of us for his desk

Some gum for the whole year

Now he needs some of his favorite snacks

Some mints when he needs to calm his nerves

His favorite kind of sucker
Mango Dum Dum suckers

He loves smoking Cigars so I bought him 3
With a humidifier, a cutter and a baggy to keep them fresh

My favorite chapstick for winter time

Now for the big important gifts
First is plane tickets to come home for homecoming

& Last but not least in the box is a scrapbook I made
New way to making a scrapbook is on photoshop
Quick and fast.

That's all the gifts that I ended up butting in his going away gift box
But I spoil this kid so I had to make him a joke gift

My idea was so that he will always remember me
So I made him a goodnight pillow

& Some cookies for the road

So that's all he got for now.
If you need any ideas on your own boyfriend or friend going away,
Just contact me & I will help you out.








No comments:

Post a Comment