5 Simple Things:
1. Any top. Today I chose a flowery printed one.
A lace bottom ^
& A lace opened back.
2. Your outfit may need a nice summer cardigan to match your flowery top.
3. A headband of your choice. I chose a pearl headband with a big lace flower on the side. [To match my shirt] From Icing
4. Some heels to spice up your outfit. With this outfit you could do black or brown heels.
5. To tie the heels in with the outfit add a nice bag to match.
Now this outfit that I picked out was weather appropriate. On a 87 Degree day the cardigan was only worn when I was in a colder location. [As in mall, movie theater, store, or house]
You can wear this outfit with shorts [that are longer], Capri's, or long skinny jeans/long flared jeans [just make sure the heels look okay with the ones you pick]
Stay tuned for more summer outfits coming your way!