Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My 4th of July

I spent my 4th of July with the man I love (:
Made our way to East Grand Rapids for some night time fireworks.

Beginning plans were to set up in the park & go get some ice cream.

Well that didn't work out so well when we saw how long the line was.

So plan B, go to the D & W across the street and buy a quarter pint of ice cream & some spoons to eat it ourselves on our picnic blanket in the park while we wait.


Then we walked back to our picnic blanket & sat down to eat & chat before the fireworks started.

Here's a picture of us before the fireworks:

Love this kid to death!

Now can't wait for the 5 days I get to spend with him this weekend July 8th through July 12th.
In all the festivities to celebrating my birthday on July 12th!

More to come, so stay tuned (:

No comments:

Post a Comment