Friday, July 29, 2011

5 Things!

This week has been an extremely busy week for me, with packing and getting my house ready to be used for the next few days. I'm going on vacation for the next two weeks.
See the thing is, is that it's my favorite place in the world. GRAND HAVEN!
Beach, Coast Guard week, crazy drunk people, Carnival & Fireworks.
All those fun things plus much much more. So week 1 is all about fun & having a good time.
Week 2 is gonna be my mellow week before I go back to school.
Getting ready to relax & have a great time.

Here are some of my packing in the process.
{ Toiletry Hanger Ready }
{ Suitcase almost fully packed! }

Here are some things to get my through this mess
{ Some new picked flowers }
{ A picture frame of me & my boo }
{ My Camera bag that never leaves my side, along with 2 lens }
{ My very first Frisbee game to support my boo }
{ & some decorated ice cream to make my day }

Now I'm ready for my long two weeks of relaxation & some fun. 
Now time to finish packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment